What else do I need to know?
1. There is no time limit on your visit.
2. Reservations are not required or accepted -- we are walk-in only.
3. We typically have around 8 cats. We sometimes have kittens. Please check here for a list of cats currently at the cafe.
4. Please be nice to the kitties. They love your attention, but if they've had enough, let them take a break!
5. You visit with the cats at your own risk. Most of our cats are not declawed (we are against declawing), nor are there any guarantees that they will be safe to pet. By visiting us, you accept and assume the risk inherent in interacting with a live animal that tends to be unpredictable, and will not hold Denver Cat Company or its affiliates liable for your recreational activity.
6. If you have kids with you, please supervise them closely and help them follow our rules. We love kids and allow kids of all ages, but we do expect adequate oversight of their play. We do not allow kids to pick cats up.
7. Saturdays and Sundays are our busiest days. We also tend to get more kids in on weekends. If you are looking for some quiet time working on your laptop, come on a weekday.
8. First thing in the morning is often the best time to catch the cats at their most active.